[Epic] Paints

From: John Brisson <brisson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 06:49:46 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

        After some assemblly work on some pewter and plastic units that I'd
aquirred to get me started in Epic 40k, I found that the 'Green Glaze' I'd
bought was in fact, just that...a glaze. The color to the bottle was what I
wanted but it barely came out when I tried to directly apply it on one of my
plastic SM Rhino's. Should I have used primer on my plastic units as well
as having just put it on my pewter ones? I tried the glaze on one of them
and found it looked more a light lime green as it was....I'm looking to
produce a dark camiflauge green, please help...thanks...

        - The Hopeless-with-paint Shadow Strikes!!