Re: [Epic] Paints

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:35:15 -0500

I have green marines, but I use Ral Partha paints. They are mostly
lighter than the camouflage green you mention, but are not glaring.
(You can see 'em at www.avs.com/~askinner/epic.) I use shamrock green
for most of it, and forest green (may be what you want) for a wash.
Infantry usually looks best when I whater down the shamrock green
so the brightness of the white shows through. I also add matte
clear to my wash, which seems to make it stick in the details
better.

Someday I'll have to make up a name and history for my marines,
but I'm not sure it will have anything to do with GW's universe.
Elias, that means your Orks/Marines/whatever you field against
me may be making warp journeys to other universes. :-) I like
to think of 'em as Star Wars stormtroopers sometimes, just better
shots. :-)

andy

--
Andy Skinner