Re: [Epic] Imperial Flyers and Painting

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 19:13:01 -0600

> Having just watched a crazy movie on the weekend called 'Tank Girl' I was
> deeplly struck with the look of the jet they repainted and was looking at
> doing up one of my future flyers in the same look. It was black and red but
> the red looked more to be the overcoating and the black the underlayer...I'm
> pondering just working with the Dark Angel Green I already have but was
> wondering if there is a really dark dark red that I could use...almost a
> dark blood red?

One of my favorite dark red colors is Demon Dark Red, by Polly S. Paints.
It's dark, it flows great, it covers, and it looks cool. I'm always
looking for a chance to use it.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.