[Epic] Q&A missives

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 19:19:19 -0600

I'm trying to put together another letter for Jervis. So far, I only
have two questions.

    1) Are Kruz missles 1-shots?
    2) Do you half firepower for being on assault before or after
       you subtract blast markers?

Any more I should add?

Also, while catching up on my zillions of e-mails from December, I noted
that someone suggested that going onto overwatch doubled Marine firepower
during firefights. Going onto overwatch doubles Marine firepower
during the firing phase. Firefights happen during the Assault phase.
The beaky little gits only get their normal firepower during the
Assault phase.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.