Re: [Epic] Q&A missives

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 08:39:51 -0500

A. Allen McCarley wrote:

> Also, while catching up on my zillions of e-mails from December, I noted
> that someone suggested that going onto overwatch doubled Marine firepower
> during firefights. Going onto overwatch doubles Marine firepower
> during the firing phase. Firefights happen during the Assault phase.
> The beaky little gits only get their normal firepower during the
> Assault phase.

        I thought Rapid Fire raised the overwatching unit's FP for
the whole turn, not just the firing phase.

        As far as new Q's go, how about asking if the point costs
for the Slaanesh scout titans (Subjugator and Questor) are reversed,
and if not, why the Subjugator costs more than the much more useful
Questor.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Army of Darkness