Re: [Epic] Yet Another "Silly Question" for the Primarchs

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 09:53:10 -0600

Dirk Vormann wrote:

> > How many "Supreme Commander" detachment may you take?
> > a) One, except for Trynids who are limited by the over all size of
> their
> > army as to the total number
> > b) As many as you want, except for 'Nids who are limited by the over
> all
> > size of their army as to the total number.
> > c) Some other number.
>
> 'Nids get any number of Dominatrixes, Eldar get 2 Supreme commanders
> and
> every other race only one. (At least this is my impression.)
>
> DV
>
> (Bug [tm]- Registered Trademark of (M)ultiple (S)klerose)

Please find a RULE that states that. The rules never states that an
army can only take one SC. It does state that there is a limit for
'Nids. The list has gone over this before, I still want it submitted as
a question. The fact that rather small detachemts cost a lot more than
they would if taken as "normal" tends to mean that this is a "flavor
freak only" problem.

For that matter:

2nd question:
Must an army take a "Supreme Commander" detachment?

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com