[Epic] A few questions

From: Chris Pinson <chrissuch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:11:55 PST

Hiya all,

firstly, I just won the game against Al yesterday in the campaign (and I
do mean just) so the imperial landing zone is secure. We are now
preparing for a rapid assault against a major Squat stronghold.

What I actually mailed for is this ...

I wanna create a stand to represent Jaq Draco and his cronies (from the
Inquisitor series of books) this is what I have come up with.

Jaq ... A terminator painted red (as the front cover)
Grimm ... A squat standard bearer painted green (I am not sure on the
color as Al has my books)
Googol ... A primaris psyker painted purple (again, Im not sure on the
color)
Meh'Lindi ... A medic converted a little and painted black
Lexandro ... A marine captain painted yellow

Now I know that all five were not together all at the same time but ...
what do you think ???

A second request ... could someone post Alan E Brain's post on
regimental structure ???

Cheers.

Chris Pinson

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute"

Analyst/Programmer
Empower Business Systems
(+61) 82332059
chrisp_at_... (Work)