Re: [Epic] A few questions

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 17:22:03 -0500

> > > Only that a barrage is treated as a SHW for BMs. This does not affect the
> > > answer on the original question, though.
> > >
> > Are you sure on that?
>
> 100% sure. It was in a WD (don't remember which one).

I think what you are remembering is the WD article stating that one blast
marker
will shut down all the firepower from a barrage weapon. Barrages still lay
blast markers based upon their effective FP. You can check for it in the
main rule book under the barrage special ability.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/amccarle/
Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html