Re: [Epic] Eldar Grav-Tanks

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 18:35:58 -0500

Sauron1 writes;Colen:

    In the dawn of time and Codex Titanicus, Eldar Swooping Hawks were
allowed to "drop" this way. I still use this rule. There were comments on
Eldar dropships that actually just "dropped" their cargo into the
Stratosphere, I suppose Falcons and any cargo could arrive that way.

    The rules also stated that stands dropping on an enemy detachment were
eliminated. They were allowed all normal movement the next turn. Would you
require a random losses roll to provide for those who waited to long to
apply the ant-Grav?

    This is not a criticism, but an old Epic players remembrances.

sauron1_at_...