RE: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 23:22:34 -0000

Sauron,
        I am disapointed to hear about the free Necrons not being availabl=
e in Canada?...sometimes I forget how fortunate I am to be in 'Blighty' par=
ked virtually on GW's doorstep (or unfortunate depending upon your point of=
 view <g>)

If you do decide to create the Necrons in Epic, I would be inte=
rested in hearing how you get on. When I saw the new Necron Warrior figures=
 I did think that they bore an uncanny resemblance to the old Epic Chaos An=
droid that came with the Stompas boxed set...Without having access to enoug=
h units to make up a decent sized army Necron detachment I opted for painti=
ng them black with a white skull, and using them as Eversor Assassin charac=
ter figures on my command stands just for a bit of variety...

Ho Hum
Carl =
Woodrow
Gryphonne IV Gene-seed