[Epic] Imperial guard Bombard Seig Artillery Q

From: John Brisson <brisson_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 06:26:04 -0700 (MST)

Having just purchased some of the new IG peices for Epic 40K I found myself
trying to glue the neat bits of pewter together. I have a copy of WD #216
which shows all the cast peices and what a fully constructed unit will look
like, just that one peice of it is left to the imagination...the shell hoist
is not shown in the full shot which is taken from a frontal angel off to the
left a bit. Could someone gtive me an idea of where it should be mounted?

        - The Stewed Shadow Strikes!!