Re: [Epic] Cancon Specials

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 00:12:51 +1000

Kevin Shope wrote:

> I will buy that "Space Crusade" box. How do you want to work it?

Alas and Dammit, I arrived about 10 minutes late for the start of the
Con. Everything except for a few moles and tarantulas had gone. By the
time I got back from my first game, they'd gone too.

Alice's has a copy of Titan Legions left. At $70 rather than $30. The
Mekboy Gargants are still there, at another stand but now cost 25% more,
$18.95. I hadn't realised the "25% off marked" was for a few hours only.

OTOH.... At "Alice's Second hand Bookshop" known for good availability
but high prices, still have a copy of Armageddon and Chaos Attack. Plus
what appears to be a 2-box (ie 10-sprue) Squat army, a 2-box Chaos army,
and a 2-box Orc army, all at $25 each. And an Imperator with a crappy
paint job for GASP $31.50. But all the stuff that appeared in the phot
is basically gone. There's still a MOW supplement (Sea of Blood?) but
that's it. Prices are high too.

I got a few odds and ends (basically singles of old old figs at new
prices) including a model of a Bombard I hadn't seen before. And a 2-Box
Imperial Guard Army (30 IG stands, 8 Assault stands, Ogryn, a mix of
Plastic Robot types (so some of these figs are VERY old , 1989 or
before).

These are buried, so there's at least a 20% chance they'll be there in
the morning, ie in about 9 hours from now. So e-mail me ASAP.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo