Re: [Epic] Imperial guard Bombard Seig Artillery Q

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:33:29 +1100

I heard John Brisson scream:

> Having just purchased some of the new IG peices for Epic 40K I found myself
> trying to glue the neat bits of pewter together. I have a copy of WD #216
> which shows all the cast peices and what a fully constructed unit will look
> like, just that one peice of it is left to the imagination...the shell hoist
> is not shown in the full shot which is taken from a frontal angel off to the
> left a bit. Could someone gtive me an idea of where it should be mounted?

It is stuck on the rear of the hull, i believe there is a shot of one
from this angle somewhere in one of the recent WD's.

        asmodean
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean