Re: [Epic] Cancon Specials

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 20:37:51 +0000

On 24 Jan 98 at 0:12, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> Kevin Shope wrote:
> >
> > I will buy that "Space Crusade" box. How do you want to work it?
> >
> Alas and Dammit, I arrived about 10 minutes late for the start of the
> Con. Everything except for a few moles and tarantulas had gone. By the
> time I got back from my first game, they'd gone too.
>
> Alice's has a copy of Titan Legions left. At $70 rather than $30. The
> Mekboy Gargants are still there, at another stand but now cost 25% more,
> $18.95. I hadn't realised the "25% off marked" was for a few hours only.
>
> OTOH.... At "Alice's Second hand Bookshop" known for good availability
> but high prices, still have a copy of Armageddon and Chaos Attack. Plus
> what appears to be a 2-box (ie 10-sprue) Squat army, a 2-box Chaos army,
> and a 2-box Orc army, all at $25 each. And an Imperator with a crappy
> paint job for GASP $31.50. But all the stuff that appeared in the phot
> is basically gone. There's still a MOW supplement (Sea of Blood?) but
> that's it. Prices are high too.
>
> I got a few odds and ends (basically singles of old old figs at new
> prices) including a model of a Bombard I hadn't seen before. And a 2-Box
> Imperial Guard Army (30 IG stands, 8 Assault stands, Ogryn, a mix of
> Plastic Robot types (so some of these figs are VERY old , 1989 or
> before).

If the 2box imperial army is istill there I'll buy it. What is the price for it
Aus$ 25 ??
If it is under $35 buy it for me, thanj you !!!!

Ciao,

> These are buried, so there's at least a 20% chance they'll be there in
> the morning, ie in about 9 hours from now. So e-mail me ASAP.
>
> --
> aebrain_at_... <> <> How doth the little Crocodile
> | Alan & Carmel Brain| xxxxx Improve his shining tail?
> | Canberra Australia | xxxxxHxHxxxxxx _MMMMMMMMM_MMMMMMMMM
> abrain_at_... o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo oo oo oo
> By pulling MAERKLIN Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !