Re: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Kevin Shope <kevin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 13:43:29 -0700

Nope... the only way to get one is to subscribe to WD (or so I heard) and
then they give you a "free" Necron... It just doesn't seem right. Wish I
lived in the UK... then I could get the free Necron and all the GW releases
early (we are a month+ behind in the US)... or maybe blow up GW HQ.

Zeroman

>It was said..........
>
> > I am disapointed to hear about the free Necrons not being available in
> =
> >Canada?...sometimes I forget how fortunate I am to be in 'Blighty' =
> >parked virtually on GW's doorstep (or unfortunate depending upon your =
> Even though they are horrible figures, I think it is unfair that the
> Canadian release has no miniature and still costs the same,there was
> nothing in the issue, not even a card section, I think we should have
> been compensated. Even the Imperial tactics were crap.
> Steve
> >>
>I didn't get the miniature either, very disappointed as well. Anyone in the
US