RE: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 15:43:57 -0000

Kevin,
        I can sympathise with you which is why I will endeavour to keep you=
 all informed of all of the news and releases as they happen over here in t=
he UK. I tend to get WD on day of publication so it is not difficult to kee=
p updating my WD preview page on Gene-seed (not much in WD218 however...jus=
t a few nid campaigns).

Still, there is always a penalty to pay for living=
 in the UK...I cannot get hold of the Dirtside models or MATTAC tanks as ne=
ither company has a UK re-seller or is prepared to ship to the UK....ho hum=
. My nearest Dirtside dealer is in Italy (you can imagine the phone convers=
ations <vbg>)

Carl

Carl Woodrow
Gryphonne IV Gene-seed