RE: [Epic] Epic Chaos Release

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:23:46 +0000

On 25 Jan 98 at 15:43, Carl Woodrow wrote:

> Kevin,
> I can sympathise with you which is why I will endeavour to keep you all
> informed of all of the news and releases as they happen over here in the UK.
> I tend to get WD on day of publication so it is not difficult to keep
> updating my WD preview page on Gene-seed (not much in WD218 however...just a
> few nid campaigns).
>
> Still, there is always a penalty to pay for living in the UK...I cannot get
> hold of the Dirtside models or MATTAC tanks as neither company has a UK
> re-seller or is prepared to ship to the UK....ho hum. My nearest Dirtside
> dealer is in Italy (you can imagine the phone conversations <vbg>)

It can't be wordt than our italian situation (you can imagine the phone
conversations too !)
If I can help you, I'm here, so e-mail me privately !!!
Greetings from Italy !

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !