Re: [Epic] Two 'newbie' questions

From: Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 00:08:51 +0000

One fine day in the middle of the night, Erik Malmcrona spoke:

>It seem like it doesn't matter, but it would be nice if there were some sort of
>consensus
>on the matter...
>As it is now my Squats are based 5 by 5 on 3x1.33 for Infantry and individually
>on round
>15 for Artillery and Bikes...
>Anyone protesting?
Well, you know what they say, "size isn't important". ;o)
>The next problem I face is when trying to base Lesser Daemons...
Wait until the tings have come out, at least. Who knows what size
they'll be?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister, wargamer extrordinaire     X
 colen_at_..., UIN 2149443 ('Morgan')      X