[Epic] army review

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 11:17:20 +1100

This is a 3000 pt army I just thought of, can anyone give me some help
with it?

1st Centauri Lancers, Strike force Hammer

War Engines:
Warlord Titan Luistania
Warlord Titan Executioner

Imperial Fleet:

Hawkwing
        3 Thunderhawks

21st Tac Bomber Wing/Alpha Flight
        4 Marauders

Skull Squadron
        4 Thunderbolts

Vermillion Squadron
        4 Thunderbolts

Ground Pounders:

1st/3rd Artillery Battery

4 Heavy Artillery pieces(Basilisks)
2 Siege Artillery pieces(Bombards)
2 Hydra Flak Tanks
2 Imperial Guard Squads + Chimerae

2nd/4th Tank Company(Heartwarmers)
6 Leman Russ BTs
5 Hellhound Flame Tanks

Lucifers Hammers
5 Land Raiders

Blakes Fury
5 Land Raiders

and that is it.

Personally I think that I dont have enough ground forces, but after my
bombers and their defending interceptors were added they had reached 760 pts.

Total Army pts: 2988(i think)
Total Morale: 64?

Any ideas accepted,
        asmodean
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean