Re: [Epic] alternative flyerz

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 13:06:17 -0500

Sauron1 writes;

     Please find attached a scan of nine metal flyers I picked up at a flea
market recently. the seller had no idea of the origin.

    Also on a visit to our local version of "Toys-R-Expensive" with my
youngest ( we are regulars and the staff know us by name ) I chanced upon a
new release in the StarWars Action Fleet MicroMachines range by Galoob. It
is a variation on the Imperial Shuttle and has a flat cargo body. I believe
it will make an excellent assault lander,but whether Eldar or Imperial. I
lean to Eldar as I already used the "Gallactica" kit for IG/SM.

sauron1_at_...

EpicFLr1.JPG
(image/jpeg attachment: EpicFLr1.JPG)