[Epic] Q on Points SM bike sqds)

From: John Brisson <brisson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 06:58:02 -0700 (MST)

It mentions in the Armies book that a Space Marine bike unit/squad gets 10
points per but I'm still a little confuesed about the calculation on that.
Is this 10 points per bike on a stand...or 10 points per a stand of bikes
(1 - 3 units?). Please help clear this up for me as soon as possible. I
have the Space Marine Battle Group box that came with 4 bikes, I mounted 3
on a stand and was left with an extra, can that extra run as a 10 point unit
on it's own..and is the other unit counted as 30..or are they both 10
points?

        - The Stainless Shadow Strikes!!