[Epic] Epic Bases

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:27:40 -0500

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

Sauron1 writes;

    No mater which base size we use, some of us eather just paint em green
and some of us grass them. But what about larger pieces?

    I usually put quite a bit of work into Titan bases and have begun to
mount my IG artillery on card stock.I have not mounted my Large tanks or
battle fortresses, but I am not a great painter, with premium paint jobs to
protect.

    I recently added bases to my Gargants after a convertted one was pickup
badly and damaged. The black smoke effect I first saw in WD got me going on
converting them.

    Comments?
sauron1_at_...