Re: [Epic] Epic Bases

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:42:55 -0500

Sauron Moridor wrote:
> I recently added bases to my Gargants after a convertted one was pickup
> badly and damaged. The black smoke effect I first saw in WD got me going on
> converting them.

My Slasha is not based, because he could get away with it, and I think
looks
better that way. I didn't think I could get my Great Gargant together
without
the base, so he has one. Neither are yet painted.

I don't consider myself a great painter, either, but have spent enough
time
to want to think about protecting stuff. But instead of basing tanks, I
give them a good coat of gloss spray, top and bottom. I've heard you
can
tone down the gloss with a top coat of matte spray, but that hasn't
worked
for me yet.

andy

--