Re: [Epic] EPIC40k Rumor (Control)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 10:38:48 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 12-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] EPIC40k Rumor (C.. by Joseph
Looney_at_EARTHLINK.
> Damm... I hate doing house rules on a "brand new" system.
> I have 9 full house hold of knights. Of course the army that I decided
> to spend my major amount of time on would be one of the 2 go get nuked.

Yeah, I know. Squats have been my main army for quite a while. I've
picked up a household+ of each type of Knight as well, for fun, though
they're not painted yet. Finally, my third army, a Titan Legion, no one
seems to know what's going to happen to. (Ie, can I still field them as
a force unto themselves?)

<sarcasm>
I'm just quivering with anticipation.
</sarcasm>