[Epic] Ork advice

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 00:00:06 -0700

> Good point. I must admit I wouldn't bother playing in a GW sanctioned
> tournament on principle so thus hadn't thought of this angle when answering
> Mike's post about official lists. I don't think they'd let me play with my
> Squats, or my Knights and by the time I took all my old figures out of my
> Ork army I wouldn't have much left.
> Cheers
> Alun

A friend of mine is depressed about playing his orks against me (usually
space marines). It sounds like you play orks; could you expound upon the
virtues of orky armies and give some advice on army building and
tactics. I'm trying to convince him to invest in more deathray speedstas
and pulsa rocket batteries, using battlewagons and nobz as support and
fodder. He also thinks ork gargants are a waste of points and so are
stompas (I actually try to take out his stompas early, as they scare the
 piss out of me.)

If anyone else would like to send advice for me to give him, please do.

Thane Morgan