Re: [Epic] Cheddar & Edam

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:37:23 +0000

On 29 Jan 98 at 0:52, Francois Bruntz wrote:

> I assume that SP means Space Marines.
> In Epic Space Marine/Titan Legions, mixing IG and SM is really cheesy as the
> two armies excel in two different strategies : roughly SM are very good in
> fast assaults and IG has a very good fire power (strong artillery) but each
> army could be fielded independantly without any restriction. In Epic 40k, this
> is not true. You can field an IG only army (or a SM one) but the two armies
> are complementary : for example, the SM don't have any artillery (save the
> Whirlinds) and no flak unit (which is a very important lack).

You can use Whirlwind or support weapons as flak, I find it in WD215.
They have same cost but are specialized in flak role (you can't use them to
barrage enemy detachment !!). The Flak Whirlwind has 2 FP.

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !