Re: [Epic] Squats-a dying race ?

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 07:47:38 -0500

anvil_at_... wrote:

> Perhaps the point in wishing for "official" squat lists is the
> subsequent release of new mini's. I would like to see that as my squat
> force is only at 3000pts total at the moment. That includes a cyclops
> and 2 colossus (colossi?). Imagine my surprise when my opponent knows
> exactly whats in my army.

Even if GW puts out more Squats in the future, I think you can count
on them looking pretty different. Look at all the redesigned Eldar
vehicles. You can mix and match some, but I think the style is
different.
There have been quite a few Squat offerings on Bartertown lately.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...