[Epic] Q&A

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 18:37:00 -0500

As long as we're asking questions, in a recent game my opponent claimed
that his marines on overwatch counted their firepower as double in a
firefight. I can't seem to find a rule in the book to confirm or deny
this, he claims it was in WD. Does this mean that troops on assault
would halve their firepower? Am I getting into something stupid, or can
I feel good about wiping his army out anyway? When this particular game
was done he had 1 bike, 4 tac stands, and 2DC left on his reaver,
compliments of 1500 pts of tyranids.

anvil