Re: [Epic] Infiltrators Revisited

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:10:52 -0600

>Can someone explain to me, in terms of common sense, not game balance, why
>Infiltrators taking their extra move from Marching vehicles in considered
>rules-lawyering, whilst using their extra movement from DropPods/Mycetic
>Spores is considered nasty but acceptable?

----------> I think either one is pretty iffy. I like the "set up outside
the normal zone" aspect, but the "add 30 to first move" bit is just hard to
explain. Are they sneaking out before the battle? If that's what it
represents, deploy them as it says in the first part of the rule. Unless
they're on some kind of drug, I don't see how it ties in to anything even in
WH40K. JMO of course...

Chris Miller