Re: [Epic] Latin

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 14:50:13 +1300

At 10:54 AM 2/3/98 +1030, Chris wrote:
>Could someone tell the Latin translations for the following ...
>War
>Death
>Pestilence
>Famine

Hi Chris,
My knowledge of Latin is very slight but I think the translations are
respectively:
Bellum
Mortis
Pestilentia
Fames

If the thought of painting "pestilentia" is daunting you could try
"pestes", which is a great disaster of *any* kind.

Cheerful bugger aren't you? I named my Warlords George, Paul, John and
Ringo. Since getting my fifth Warlord I am considering renaming them Scary,
Baby, Posh, Ginger and Sporty. Mmmmmmm...Sporty.

Regards,
Richard

"The important lesson is that you can get what
you want and still not be very happy"
                        Pope Cerebus

Get inside the mind of Richard Bright at:
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/alley/2405