RE: [Epic] 1000 pt Space Marine Army For Review - Thanks Chris!

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 08:30:23 -0600

> BTW, no I haven't created the Guardians of Sol yet, but stayed tuned!
> The Battle Born did get to keep their red armor however. And if you
> can rememember those two games, I'm impressed. :)

--------> Hey, "Battle Born" cut it down to the essence of roleplaying
for my group - "We get powered armor? For free? and we don't have to
mess with all that other stuff?" - We're 40K players from way back...

--------Now THAT's mobile...
> Force Bjornsen (337 pts)
>
> 1 x Captain w/Rhino
> 2 x Devastator Squad (2 units ea) w/Rhino
> 2 x Terminator Squad (1 unit ea) w/Land Raider
> 3 x Whirlwind

------> If you want to really annoy other people, make sure the termies
are out in front so their save can prevent a few extra hits...

> Force Olafsen (397 pts)
>
> 1 x Librarian w/Rhino
> 4 x Tactical Squad (2 units ea) w/Rhino
> 4 x Land Raider
> 2 x Scout Squad (1 unit ea)
>
> Total: 987 pts

These look pretty good. Let us know how they do.

Chris Miller