[Epic] Please read

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:23:14 +0000

This may sound like a moan and sorry if it does but I feel I have to
say it.
Lots of mail from the list is no longer related to the subject
header.
With the amount of mail this list generates I would greatly
appreciate if people took the care to change subject headers (mark
with was x is sometimes usefull)
The same thing goes for off topic, I don't mind people using the list
for this personally and in fact I'm usually quite interested in most
but please mark clearly in subject OFF TOPIC or maybe OT.
If this was placed prominently in the intro message sent by list or
similar would maybe reduce the problems I have.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE MY VIEWS ONLY AND NOT OFFICIAL OF THE LIST
MANAGER IN ANYWAY.
Thanks for taking the time read this, and I hope some more people
take this onboard.
I know some people do take care to do these things and I thank them
for doing so (I know I havent in the past when in a hurry).

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black