Re: [Epic] Lucky Players

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 10:23:19 +0000

On 6 Feb 98 at 12:27, Andy Skinner wrote:

> How many have something you'd call a club?

We have a gaming club in Bari (Italy)
We meet every saturday (16-20), Sunday (10-18) and there is a Wargames Thursday
night every thursday !

>I basically know one person
> enthusiastic about Epic 40K (Hi, Elias--we should get together soon),
> and another interested in various games (including E40K, but he won't
> be buying an army soon, I believe). With multiple people, do you have
> more than one game going on? A bunch of spectators?

There are 6 people involved in Epic/Epic 40k, 16 in Warhammer 40k, 12 in
Warhammer fantasy and 6 in Warzone.
There are many others that play several system.
Sometime we had spectators too and on saturday we play Demo game, so if you
want you can learn how to play instead looking !

Ciao,
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !