Re: [Epic] Lucky Players

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 13:44:11 -0800

We have a great gaming club, the Connecticut Gamers CLub. CT is a mecca
for miniatures and wargaming though I didn't realise this until just
recently. There's plenty of Epic going around here. I wanted to do a big
tyranid invasio, I have 10,000 pts of teh bugs and was on the verge of
aquiring another 5-6000 already painted though that fell through.
There's a guy near us that has like 30,000 points of epic stuff. A real
painting maniac. People are also big on Full Thrust, dirstside,
stargrunt and W40k up here too.There'san official GW shop about 45 miles
from here in Hartford. A gaming shop actually opened in my sleepy home
town (Hamden) called EPIC which sold lots of Warhammer stuff and they
had lots of gaming, but the problem was they were more interested in
gaming and painting miniatures and generally being "goth" then they were
running a buisness, and they closed down in like three months. Too bad,
it was eal convenient for me though at the time I was in a Napoleanics
phase and wasn't doing any Epic.

I now have a wargaming room set aside inmy house with an 8' by 6' table
so I can'tr complain. Now all I need is TIME!

Los