Re: [Epic] Lucky Players

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 12:27:25 -0500

How many people play at stores?

The store closest to me has some Epic 40K stuff, but no tables. I have
a ping-pong table and a room set aside for games, and love to have the
games at my house, because I don't have to go anywhere and leave my wife
and kids. I wouldn't want just anybody, however, so although I've
posted
a note looking for players, I haven't advertised a game night at my
house
or anything.

How many have something you'd call a club? I basically know one person
enthusiastic about Epic 40K (Hi, Elias--we should get together soon),
and another interested in various games (including E40K, but he won't
be buying an army soon, I believe). With multiple people, do you have
more than one game going on? A bunch of spectators?

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...