[Epic] Attention Sean Smith (Re NZ Natcon)

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 08:03:29 +1300

Hi Sean,
I tried your "studentuser" address and the mail bounced, can you write to
me directly so that I can confirm you email address?

Anyway, I have written to John Z to let him know that if an E40K
competition is held I will be at the National Championships. Thanks for
alerting us to the opportunity, I wondered why Epic (in any version) had
been dropped.

Regards,
Richard

Richard Bright
IT Education & Liaison Coordinator
Information Technology Systems & Services

The University of Auckland Ph: 64 9 373 7599 ext 6787
Private Bag 92019 Mobile: 025 280 6836
Auckland Fax: 64 9 373 7016
New Zealand Email: r.bright_at_...