Re: [Epic] Social Gaming(was Variation Rules)

From: <Bloodax218_at_...>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 19:14:20 EST

Well i can see where your coming from.

However, myself and my group find that as far as social events go, dance clubs
full of scantily clad loose women make for a far better social experience than
sitting around a table covered with little toy soldiers.

But dont get me wrong, i like wargaming, but my group is more a bunch of
horny, violent bastards looking to humiliate each other by smashing the other
guys army than playing to make friends.

This can get out of hand when you have guys that take it TOO seriously though,
and fists can fly, which has happened on a few occasions with some guys who no
longer play in our group.

Im not saying thats how everyone should feel, just voicing my opinion.

Erik von Totenreich