[Epic] Stupid transport question

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 08:07:54 +0100

How's this for some stupid transport question :

When the passengers of a vehicle want to leave a vehicle, the vehicle and
the stand which wants to leave each lose 5 cm of their movement. So a Rhino
whichs lets its 2 stands dismount loses 10 cm.

My Leviathan has a movement allowance of 10 cm and a Transport capability of
6. I guess I can let all my 6 stands dismount my Leviathan during one
movement/assault phase, right ? Or can I only dismount two stands per phase
?

By the way, I am quite unhappy with the 91 'That domain name does not exist'
messages I received...

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...