Re: [Epic] Random army list (was short dudes was big dudes)

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 08:42:12 +0100

Someone wrote :
>> If that is the Article in WD with the charts layout sheets and paper
>> counters to copy and cut out,I could scan and post to anyone interested.

In my stuff at home I have something like that for Orks, Space Marines &
Squats. On one of the pages there was a reference to an Imperial Guard
list. Does anyone have that copy of the Imperial Guard counters/layout, and
other races if they ever appeared (Eldar/Chaos/'Nids). If you could scan
those, I would be very grateful !

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...