Re: [Epic] Stupid transport question

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 12:49:00 PST

>> My Leviathan has a movement allowance of 10 cm and a Transport
capability of
>> 6. I guess I can let all my 6 stands dismount my Leviathan during
one
>> movement/assault phase, right ? Or can I only dismount two stands
per phase
>> ?
>Seems to be senseless... hope the designers did not intend this.

I have always taken the 5cm deduction to be a penalty for the transport
slowing down enough to allow disembarkment, therefore, If a rhino drops
off its troops, the rhino loses 5cm move as do both stands of troops, if
the rhino wishes to drop the troops off at different locations, it loses
5cm for each stand it is stopping for. This way, the leviathan is not a
problem.
Steve