Re: Squat Army WAS Re: [Epic] Knights(Lil' bit off topic)

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 09:40:27 -0500

Sauron1 writes; But when the "allied" forces withdrew from the area, all
telecommunication links, including repaired undersea cables, were totally
destroyed as well as any improvements or repairs to the infrastructure. All
financial transactions, loans and IOU's were called in and oversea's
contacts disrupted or scrutinised. Any material destined for Somalia is
"lost in transit' as far as US shipping is concerned.

    The people still starve and die,but to CNN and the other US based news
services it is a non-event. The leader of the faction responsible for the US
casualties died last year due to a "lack of adequate medical care".

    Families of Somali's living in Canada are "hindered" from sending money
directly or indirectly there. Warlords or their immediate families hiding
here are routinely exposed to the media and many of their business dealings
are disrupted or "hindered". This may not be "official" Canadian\US policy
but I can tell you it is in place. My "toys" are involved, due to executive
"Order in Council" procedural instructions.

sauron1_at_...