Re: [Epic] Ork Rules & Bits

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 17:25:22 +0000

> COOK MATTHEW JOHN wrote:
> >
> > Did anyone come up with any rules for the following under 40k system.
> <snip-o-matic>
>
> Why, yes we have come up with the "missing" ork units. Check out it out
> at:
>
> http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/e41K/detachments/orks-in-e41K.htm
Thanks for the prompt reply. These look cool.
Have they been playtested?
What were results?
Have your opponents been receptive/willing to let you and others use
them?
Will eventually get round to printing of and if I get round to
starting a web site put a pointer to yours if you dont mind allthough
will probably not get round to this for a good while yet.
The only possible problem I can see so far is that most of my
Battlewagons (at least 60% probably) will be classed as wheeled.
In this case 30cm move may be to much so may have to change to 25cm
as was old rules. Will look at this before I get round to using them
anyway.

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black