Re: [Epic]Insiginia

From: Los <los_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:50:58 -0500

Especially since if one was predisposed to make an SS-based chapter, there
are plenty of other runic symbols that could be used, starting with the twin
lightning bolts (SS) to the deathshead (3SS div), the key (1SS div) or the
N with the one through the middle (2SS div). This would still satisfy your
fix of having an SS-based unit without offending anyone with the swastika.
Besides, the state of historical education being abysmially low, most people
would not even recognize those other symbols.

Los