Re: [Epic] Re: NetEpic

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 14:05:34 -0500

J. Michael Looney wrote:

> There was an official ruling that Net Epic was off topic here, when it
> was in the early design stages. This, BTW, is why some members of the
> Net Epic design group have a problem with this mailing list.

        Well, no, we ruled that the design of NetEpic was off-topic
(and I was one of the ones who helped to throw it out). I see no
reason to stomp on discussion about it now that it's pretty much
done (as long as such discussion is clearly labeled to avoid
confusion). Peter Ramos is probably the only NetEpic person who
has a problem with this list, and, well, he has a problem with the
fact that there are people who enjoy E40k. I somehow missed out on
whatever caused you to leave the NetEpic list (a lot of the members
weren't sending their messages to my email for some reason) but I'd
wager that Peter was the primary reason...

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!"