OFF TOPIC was Re: [Epic]Insiginia

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 13:04:44 +0000

On 10 Feb 98 at 17:51, Bloodax218_at_... wrote:

> Interesting bit of information.
>
> I knew of the Indian SS units, the Bosnian "Hanjar" (Cutthroat) SS unit, other
> Slav and Muslim SS units, some Scottish SS units, Chinese who worked with
> Japan, American defectors, but until now i never knew some limeys turned,
> heheh.

Supposedly was strong links bettween IRA and Nazi's at some points.

According to my house mate at least 5 million turned from lots of
different countries but at least an equal amount of Germans turned as
well. In a war of that magnitude is not surprising I guess.

Anyway can we drop the topic or take it off the list
(I know I've replied to to many messages allready, Sorry folks).

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black