Re: [Epic] jawa sand crawlers

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:16:17 -0500

Asmodean wrote:

> having heard from this list(in the distant past) about ppl who have
> converted Micro machine jawa sand crawlers I went to the local shop with
> this aim.
>
> however, I managed to buy the die cast(not really convertable) version.
Yeah, but I got mine for 48 cents (and 3 for Sauron at that price).
Hard
to beat that! I'm thinking of mounting a gun on the top. I might use
some battleship guns, but I don't think they look like something you'd
see on a vehicle.

I haven't really thought about just how I'd use it yet, so I won't
comment on that part.

andy

--
Andy Skinner