Re: [Epic] Incredible

From: Richard Bright <r.bright_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:25:08 +1200 ()

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:11:16 PST Steve Sheldon
<s_sheldon_at_...> wrote:
> I made a post suggesting a new ruling for transport that
>would solve the 2 transport problems that have been
>discussed, and I sat back and waited for some feedback,
>and all I got was a mailbox full of off topic rants
>about racism and hate mongers.

Hello Steve,
My take on your proposal is that it looks pretty
reasonable, and after an initial doubt about the
complexity I have found it to be very workable.

I have always played the transport rule so that
transports only deduct 5cm per ACTION (rather than per
UNIT), but when THawks start disgorging Rhinos I think
that the extra delay is reasonable. Watching news
footage last night of the NZ Airforce unloading a
truck from a Hercules confirmed this!

Sorry about the delay, but I wanted to try out your
suggestion at home before I opened my gob.

Richard