[Epic] Incredible

From: Steve Sheldon <s_sheldon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 10:11:16 PST

I made a post suggesting a new ruling for transport that would solve the
2 transport problems that have been discussed, and I sat back and waited
for some feedback, and all I got was a mailbox full of off topic rants
about racism and hate mongers. I know I am not the only one fed up with
this topic, but don't you think it has gone on too long?
Steve

--
If you choke a Smurf, what colour does it go?