Re: [Epic] Proposed Rules for NZ Convention

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:39:24 -0500

> - Size 1750 points.

Why 1750, specifically?

> - No more than 34% of the points value of a army that contains
> Imperial Guard units maybe composed of spacemarine units.

Why this restriction? I would think a minimum requirement would be more
applicable (to reduce the people taking 1 space marine squad for an
instant +2 strategy points). What's the big problem with a 50/50
Imperial/Space Marine army?

> - Vortex missiles will be treated as D6 anti-tank shots, instead of
> ray shots, any hits they inflict will still cause automatic criticals.

Why this rule? I find the d6 AT shot without the instant critical is
enough.

Any points awarded for army composition and painting?

Regards,

- Erik