Re: [Epic] New Tyranid player

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 07:29:35 -0500

Tim wrote:

> Hiya
>
> I am also a new Tyranid player. I have also bought 4 boxes of Swarms. How
> many boxes do you feel is adequate for a fairly decent army? This is the
> other stuff i have:
> 4 Zoanthropes
> 4 Carnifex
> 6 Trygons
> 5 Biovores
> 3 Hive Tyrants
> 6 Exocrines
> 3 Dactylis
>
> Hive Tyrant Tim

I am often accused of having more money than sense so here it goes

12 tryanid swarm
8 hive tyrant
11 carnifex
15 assault spawn
15 dactylis
15 exocrine
4 harridan
20 biovore
7 zoanthrope
2 big'un biotitan
3 lil'un biotitan
2 dominatrix (the SM sgt fig fits in her mouth perfectly)

This is about 7500pts and allows me a great deal of flexibility IMO
Fortunatly most was bought with a large discount, right Thane

anvil